5) It is/will be the first/second … time that … 这是第一/二…次…
It’s the first time (that) I’ve been here.
It will be the first time (that) I’ve spoken in public.
It is the second time (that) I have met him today.
6) This is + 形容词最高级 + that … 这是最…
This is the best film that I’ve (ever) seen.
I have seen this film. （我已经看过了这部电影）
I saw this film yesterday. （我是昨天看的这部电影）
2) 现在完成时常与模糊的时间状语连用（如for, since, so far, ever, never, just, yet, till/until, up to now, always等），或者干脆没有时间状语；
而一般过去时常与具体的时间状语连用（如yesterday, last night, …ago, in 1980, in February等）。
3) 现在完成时表示持续时一般使用延续性动词（如live, teach, work, know等）；
而一般过去时常使用瞬间动词（如begin, buy, die, marry等）。如：
He has lived in Hangzhou since last spring.
My grandfather bought the car five years ago.
(×) He has died for two years. 他死了两年了。
(√) He has been dead for two years.
(√) He died two years ago.
(×) The film has begun for 10 minutes. 电影开演十分钟了。
(√) The film has been on for 10 minutes.
(√) The film began 10 minutes ago.
(×) She has married for three years. 她结婚有三年了。
(√) She has been married for three years.
(√) She married Mike three years ago.
2) 考生不懂如何区分have been to和have gone to，尽管两者均可后接地点，但have been to表示去过某地（现在已经回来了），have gone to表示到某地去了（现在还没回来）。如：
She has been to Paris (three times).
She has gone to Paris.